Okay this is the first time I have made Will a steak dinner and it turned out champion.
Steak covered in pepper sauce and homemade Desiree oven chips with the skins still on, dressed in olive oil and covered with garlic and pepper and caramelized onions. It was amazing every bit tasted gorgeous.
Homemade Chips And Caramelized Onions
1. The homemade chips are red Desiree potatoes which were rinsed under a tap and cut into slices.
2. Cut up one red onion.
3. Place the potatoes and onions into a metal tray and wash over with olive oil, then season with garlic and pepper.
4. Pop in the oven on 230c for 15-20 minutes then turn up to 240c for another 15-20 minutes.
5. You can also make these chips by frying them in the frying pan after the first 15-20 minutes are complete.
1. A small amount of vegetable oil.
2. Cook steak on each side for no more than 3 minutes.
4. Cover In peppercorn sauce.
I can honestly say I really enjoyed that dinner, very easy to make but all delicious. x